Enjoy with Absolutely ‘NO’ Coffee Calories
Did you know that if coffee is consumed without any sugar and milk it literally has zero calories? People who try and cut down on their coffee intake due to weight gain are in a misbelief that this would help them in controlling their weight. Really, all they need to do is to drink 1-2 cups of neat coffee daily.
- Instant Coffee – 1 tablespoon, 4 calories
- Espresso Coffee – 1 Oz, 1 calorie
- Normal Brewed Coffee – 8 Oz, 2 calories
- McDonald’s Brewed Coffee – 0 calories
- Starbucks Brewed Coffee – 16 Oz, 0 calories
- Black coffee – 100 ml, 1-2 kcal
From the above list, it is clear that brewed coffees normally have little to no calories at all. This is a positive sign for coffee lovers who think that they gain weight due to the consumption of this beverage. Being very much limited in calories, a gain in weight shouldn’t be a worry.
In fact, a certain coffee type, espresso, actually has many health benefits.
- Drinking 2-3 cups of espresso without milk can lower the chances of a heart attack.
- Helps in reduction of weight because it increases the metabolism power of the body.
- If you drink one cup of black coffee, your brain cells get activated and the energy lasts 10-14 hours.
- Helps increase focus and attention; however, if consumed in excess, it can also cause confusion and nausea.
Apart from the above, there are other benefits of coffee, too, and one of the major ones is that it helps to decrease weight. This is not just due to the fewer calories but due to other factors as well.
Other Factors of Coffee That Helps in Weight Reduction
- Black coffee and espresso have 95% water, which means that even if you drink five cups of the beverage, it maintains the level of water in the body, which in turn helps metabolize elements faster, hence helping in weight reduction.
- The fluid intake in coffee milk is very high, which keeps us hydrated all day long. However, in order to reduce weight, the water intake has to be above normal and this beverage ensures the same.
- Researches and studies have proven the above theories about coffee increases the fluid content in the body.
Wake Up to a Cup of Brewed Coffee
There’s nothing more than this that a coffee lover needs to hear about. The nutritional and health benefits of this beverage are clear. Non-lovers of coffee, get out of the myth that a cup of Joe can disrupt the body activity, make you gain weight, and damage the functioning of the mind – none of this is true.
Coffee lovers, clean your coffee machines and be ready to prepare the brew that you love the most because there’s good news: Remain hydrated, energized, calorie-free, and live longer! What more do you want than a healthy, delicious no-calorie beverage?