If you love to have hot beverages, then tea and coffee will be your staple options. And if you are a perpetual coffee lover, we bet you must have a KitchenAid coffee maker right at your home. But, to have much more satisfaction, you also need perfect tea mugs to go along with it. Therefore, we’re going to talk about how you can choose tea mugs that will be a match to your KitchenAid coffee maker. Hence, You will be beyond satisfied to have the drink, and your guests will appreciate you highly. Even if you are a beginner in beverage accessories, we will help you out.
Factors That Make A Good Tea Mug
There are a lot of good qualities for serving tea and coffee in a specific container. Ideally, the item should have the following features:
- Non-porous- The tea mug should be completely non-porous. Otherwise, it will let go of the various flavors, and you will find that the taste is not up to the mark.
- It should hold on to the Heat- Everyone likes to have tea or coffee while gossiping. So, it won’t be very pleasant if tea or coffee gets cool fast. Try to buy a mug with a wide rim. It will ensure that the bottom part of the beverage remains hot for a longer time.
- Thin lip- It is important for a tea mug to have a very thin lip so that the beverage can transfer from the cup to your lips in a smooth manner. It will also enhance the flavor, and the coffee tastes more satisfactory.
- Chemically safe- You must keep in mind that the tea mug material should be food-grade quality and non-toxic. It is always essential for the material to be BPA free.
Materials To Serve In – Kitchenaid Coffee Maker
- Glass- Nothing can ever be more classy than glass mugs, as it’s one of the ideal beverage servers. Always make sure that the glass is vitrified so that there is no reaction when pouring tea or coffee in it. On the other hand, if you don’t want your beverage to cool down fast, you can try to grab a double-wall glass mug.
- Bone china or ceramic- This is a vintage material that has been used for ages, and it has a beautiful glaze. It is completely non-porous, and there is a smooth shape of the bone china, as well as the porcelain cups so that the beverage does not stick.
- Stainless steel- this is going to be a very hardy material, and it’s perfect for tea mugs to match your KitchenAid coffee machine. But, it can be a little bit inconvenient because the heat transfers to the edge pretty fast.
Ensure to have any kind of material, rather than plastic, because it is not recommended by the beverage expert at all. Always try to find new options so that not only the material is of high quality, but the design is pretty as well. Make your kitchen complete with the coffee maker and the tea mugs to be ready for your guests.